Cute White Fluffy Puppie Gallery

so this is going to unfortunately be my last regular post for a few weeks ... as some of you may have read, I have a very large 4000km drive ahead of me to get home to Adelaide for Christmas (my little bro is doing it with me for the last half thank goodness!), and then a further drive on to Melbourne afterwards to start my new job and new life!

Very exciting ... but posting will be a little sparse ...

I hope the lead up to your Chrissie will be a little more relaxing and joyous ... will be back soon dear friends xx

Cute White Fluffy Puppie
Cute White Fluffy Puppies
Cute White Fluffy Puppies

Cute White Fluffy Puppies
Cute White Fluffy Puppies
Cute White Fluffy Puppie

Cute White Puppies

Cute White Puppies
Cute White Puppies

Cute White Puppies
Cute White Puppies
Cute White Puppies

Very Cute Puppies

Very Cute Puppies
Very Cute Puppies
Very Cute Puppies
Very Cute Puppies
Very Cute Puppies
Very Cute Puppies
Very Cute Puppies

Cute Puppies

Maybe the product they produce will be iphone/ipod touch size and technology with a SEPARATE folding bluetooth keyboard. Then suddenly that recent docking station patent becomes relevant. Want something portable?.. take the macbook nano out of your pocket and play with it. Want to do a little typing? take the bluetooth keyboard out of the other pocket, unfold it and get to it. Want to use a DVD burner, firewire stuff, USB , printer, ethernet etc etc etc? Plug the nano into the hub and oh look!.. You get a big 20" screen incorporated into the hub too!

Is it far off science fiction fantasy? Not really. I have a palm TX on which I carry multimedia on, has my schedule, task lists, mail, pdfs, etc etc. Connects to a fold out (iGo) bluetooth keyboard and lets me efficiently wordprocess when I want that functionality, runs about 7 hours between recharging, has SD/MMC expansion, wifi, ir blah blah blah..

Cute Puppies
Cute Puppies
Cute Puppies
Cute Puppies
Cute Puppies
Cute Puppies